NOTICE of Newsgroup Removal: bionet.parasitology

Mel Nichols - Usenet Administrator admin at
Mon Nov 26 14:41:10 EST 2001

Newsgroup bionet.parasitology slated for REMOVAL on 21 Nov 2001 20:23:04 GMT.

Hello my name is Mel Nichols, and I am writing to alert
the regular readers of bionet.parasitology that it will be removed
from Usenet on 21 Nov 2001 20:23:04 GMT.  This action will be taken by all
news servers, so clients are advised to update their
readers accordingly.

Thank you for your kind attention,
Mel Nichols

Plenty of games will be sweet deep tickets.