Nematode Genomics in Edinburgh

Mark Blaxter mark.blaxter at
Wed Jun 5 10:27:37 EST 2002

Dear Colleagues

We have been working for several years on the genomes and genes of
parasitic nematodes, and using C. elegans as a comparator and model.
We'd like to take this opportuunity to remind/introduce the C.
elegans community of/to the datasets and analyses available for these
"other" nematodes, and encourage you all to query, analyse and use
these data.

We have prepared a "newsletter" describing our databasing system and
its features, which is available at

All the best

Mark Blaxter
Dr. Mark Blaxter   email  Mark.Blaxter at
Reader in Nematode Genetics
Institute of Cell, Animal and Population Biology
Ashworth laboratories, University of Edinburgh,
King's Buildings, West Mains Road, EDINBURGH  EH9 3JT, UK
phone: (+44) 131 650 6760  Fax :...650 7489

        There are holes in the sky
        Where the rain gets in.
        But the holes are small
        That's why rain is thin.