Post doctoral position in madison wisconsin

Rebecca A Cole rebecca_cole at
Fri May 2 10:48:04 EST 2003

Position Description:  Research Associate.
Education Requirements:  Minimum Masters of Science in biology/molecular
Salary:  Commensurate with experience. Benefits and paid vacation.  22mo
starting Spring/Summer 2003.
Duties:  Individual will be investigating the role of parasites in
declining amphibians.  Specifically, incumbent will be using molecular
based tools to identify and quantify eukaryotic parasites in hosts and
environmental samples.
Duty Station:  USGS, National Wildlife Health Center, Madison, WI
Qualifications:  MS or PhD in biology/molecular biology with research/work
experience in molecular biology.  Demonstrated ability in written and oral
communication.  Experience and knowledge in computer applications.

CONTACT:  Dr. Tim Yoshino.  yoshinot at

Rebecca A. Cole, Ph.D.
USGS, BRD National Wildlife Health Ctr
6006 Schroeder Road
Madison, WI 53711
Ph. 608-270-2468
Fx 608-270-2415
Rebecca_Cole at

"Chance favors the prepared mind"  L.Pasteur

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give"
W. Churchill