Dientamoeba fragilis

bill parasit55 at bluemail.ch
Mon Nov 10 12:51:41 EST 2003

Severals years ago after travelling around the word, I have
been diagnosed with Dientamoeba fragilis and apathoge
flagellates.

Since I have seldom diarrhoea and lost only about 3 kilos
(before 67, now 64kg), my doc said that no treatment is
necessary. Reading related acricels in the WWW/UseNet,
gives me the impression, that my "little friends should be
eliminated".

What are normally the consequences of Dientamoeba fragilis
and flagellates ? Do they also weaken my "general resistance" ?

Thank`s for any tips.

John