Dientamoeba fragilis

bill parasit55 at bluemail.ch
Mon Oct 27 12:33:22 EST 2003


I have been diagnosed several years ago with Dientamoeba 
fragilis as well as with apathogene flagellaten. 
and lost about 3 kg/kilos and have sometimes liquid stool
(not watery). I feel not as healthy as before, but not 
really sick.

My "official" doc(the one selling drugs and treatening 
different illnesses) said, that no treatment is necessary 
and normally also not possible.


Are these parasites "dangerous" or makes only the thinking 
on them sick?



Thank`s for any tip.

Bill




More information about the Parasite mailing list