No subject

Sun Apr 10 15:45:19 EST 2005

>   I teach parasitology to medical students and one of the most
> difficult tasks is to set new multiple choice questions each year.  I
> wonder whether all of us who read this board should establish a
> compilation of exam questions that we can access and use.

But don't fall into the "one-up" trap ... Let's see if they know about
this obscure ciliate that only infects on thursday afternoons during a
sun shower when there's a rainbow in the sky ...  This should probably
also be a mailing list since bionet.parasitology is quite public.

Ed Clarke
An interested spectator who likes to look at protozoa
and who has no interest in biochemistry.