No subject

Sun Apr 10 15:54:29 EST 2005

full-time or part-time basis concurrent with my studies.  I have worked
for a number of companies on a short term basis including a period in
the United States.

Achievements
I have taken part in several charity events and in 1996 I personally
organised and led a 350 mile 3-man sponsored hike through Scotland (Roy
Castle Foundation).

Affiliations
British Society for Parasitology

Miscellaneous
 ? Formally representative for 19 masters students on the School of
Tropical Medicine
    joint masters committee.
 ? Full, clean British driving licence.
 ? Computer literate with extensive experience using Windows operations,
statistical
    packages and the Internet.

Interests
I am an avid reader and I enjoy travel.  I have studied karate and
kick-boxing for over ten years.  I am also a keen fisherman and enjoy
hiking.

Referees
Dr Philip McCall    Dr Ian Marshall
Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine   Liverpool School of Tropical
Medicine
Pembroke Place     Pembroke Place
Liverpool     Liverpool
L3 5QA     L3 5QA