No subject

Sun Apr 10 15:54:29 EST 2005

full-time or part-time basis concurrent with my studies.  I have worked
for a number of companies on a short term basis including a period in
the United States.

I have taken part in several charity events and in 1996 I personally
organised and led a 350 mile 3-man sponsored hike through Scotland (Roy
Castle Foundation).

British Society for Parasitology

 ? Formally representative for 19 masters students on the School of
Tropical Medicine
    joint masters committee.
 ? Full, clean British driving licence.
 ? Computer literate with extensive experience using Windows operations,
    packages and the Internet.

I am an avid reader and I enjoy travel.  I have studied karate and
kick-boxing for over ten years.  I am also a keen fisherman and enjoy

Dr Philip McCall                                    Dr Ian Marshall
Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine   Liverpool School of Tropical
Pembroke Place                                    Pembroke Place
Liverpool                                              Liverpool
L3 5QA                                               L3 5QA