Medical Equipment - DAC 3000 Hypodermic needle destroyer

BTE ELECTRONICS S.A. info at btesa.com.ar
Fri Mar 4 17:21:17 EST 2005

Dear Sirs:

We are manufacturers of DAC 3000, Hypodermic Needle Destroyer.

This equipment was designed to prevent contagion of infectious diseases caused by accidental pricks, just after use of any kind of needles.

DAC 3000 is very safe and very easy to use. It fulfills all the electrical security standards required by the European Community market.

Regarding CE Declaration of Conformity, this is according ISO Guide 22 and EN 45014. DAC 3000 fall under sanitary product of low risk classification  (Sanitary Product Class 1). This classification allows us to commercialize our product guaranteed by the Declaration of Conformity.

We offer you distributionship in your country or marketing area.

Foe more information, feel free to contact us.

Horacio H. Gaetano
Sales Manager
BTE ELECTRONICS S.A.
http://www.btesa.com.ar