[Parasitology] Brugia malayi EST cluster database

praseetha s praseetha_bioinfo at rediffmail.com
Mon Jan 23 04:36:36 EST 2006

Respected Sir,

       I am a research fellow at Indian Institute Of Spices Research .I am very much interested in studying EST clustering and annotation of contigs.I came across your paper (Brugia malayi EST cluster database)and could follow it very well.Sir,But once the contigs are formed what are the exact steps that we have to follow to predict their functions?Can you please help me to understand it in a detailed manner?

                                                     Yours faithfully,

                                                          Praseetha.s