[Parasitology] Can someone refer me to a parasitologist?

glaxony via parasite%40net.bio.net (by gaylemeiske At sbcglobal.net)
Sat Feb 3 22:50:01 EST 2007

If fingernail polish worked, I would try putting cold cream on. It is my
understanding that finger nail polish kills parasites by suffocating them.
Cold cream will suffocate them too, but it will condition your skin in the
process, rather than hardening it with enamel.