[Parasitology] parisitology website

Smith, David (UBCO) via parasite%40net.bio.net (by dave.smith At ubc.ca)
Wed Feb 7 19:51:37 EST 2007

Hi Dr. Pappas,

I hope this email reaches you via this email address. I was surprised
and disappointed to find you had shut down your Ohio State website. I
have used it as a reference source for my Nursing and Invertebrate
students. It was one of the most informative and useful sites that I
used regularly and recommend my students use. Is there any possibility
this site is available now or in the future. It was an excellent
teaching tool.

Cheers,

Dave Smith

Associate Professor of  Biology

Barber School of Arts and Sciences

University of British Columbia, Okanagan

3333 University Way

Kelowna BC V1V 1V7

Phone (250) 807-9558

Office SCI-159