[Parasitology] need article

cakdemir via parasite%40net.bio.net (by cakdemir from mail.dumlupinar.edu.tr)
Mon Feb 19 15:30:12 EST 2007

Dear Colleagues
I look for a classic article "Voorhorst, R, Spieksma-Bozeman MIA and Spieksma
FthM. Is a mite  (Dermatophagoides sp.) the producer of the house-dust
allergen? Allergie Asthma 1964 10:329-334." but didn't find yet.
If anybody help me I would be very pleased?
Best regards

Cihangir Akdemir PhD.

Dumlupinar University Hospital
Parasitology Laboratuary