[Parasitology] BBC DOCUMENTARY INTERESTED IN HUMAN PARASITE STORIES

Thejot from aol.com via parasite%40net.bio.net (by Thejot from aol.com)
Tue Feb 20 02:17:14 EST 2007

Hello Ingrid Kvale:

Is there any way the I can purchase a VHS or DVD copy of the following
documentary? Please let me know! I watched this documentary on the Animal  Channel
three nights ago, and thought that it would be great to show the family  and
friends.

Thank you very much for your cooperation.

Respectfully,

Marcus L. Sims

    Ingrid Kvale <_[log in to unmask]_
(https://listserv.umd.edu/cgi-bin/wa?LOGON=A2=ind0201b&L=ecolog-l&F=P&P=5312) >   Sender:    "Ecological Society of
America:  grants, jobs, news" <_[log in to unmask]_
(https://listserv.umd.edu/cgi-bin/wa?LOGON=A2=ind0201b&L=ecolog-l&F=P&P=5312) >   From:    Ingrid Kvale
<_[log in to unmask]_
(https://listserv.umd.edu/cgi-bin/wa?LOGON=A2=ind0201b&L=ecolog-l&F=P&P=5312) >   Subject:    BBC DOCUMENTARY ON HUMAN  PARASITES FOR
ANIMAL PLANET