[Parasitology] Re: Eaten Alive Documentary

JEDilworth via parasite%40net.bio.net (by bactitech At nospamhortonsbay.com)
Sun Jan 21 00:20:03 EST 2007

Have you tried their website??

http://tinyurl.com/37y74q

I found it in <one minute. As a microbiologist who's done thousands of O&P exams on human feces, I found it a bit hokey in that the vast majority of specimens we see in the US are negative. That is not the case in other parts of the world, however.

Judy Dilworth, M.T. (ASCP)
Microbiology