[Parasitology] species of parasites

Montserrat Espiñeira via parasite%40net.bio.net (by montse from anfaco.es)
Tue May 29 02:48:30 EST 2007

Dear Dr Juan A. Balbuena

I am writting you on behalf of the Department of Molecular Biology and
Biotechnology in ANFACO-CECOPESCA, Vigo (Spain). We are carrying out a
research about genetic description of different species of parasites were
found in the fish. I would be very grateful if you could send me samples of
species of parasites that I need are shown below. We´d need some in ethanol
–fixed parasites.

ANISAKIS

Anisakis spp.

Anisakis physeteris

CONTRACAECUM

Contracaecum spp.

Contracaecum osculatum

Contracaecum multipapillatum

Contracaecum clavatum

Contracaecum autum

Contracaecum lophii

PHOCANEMA

Phocanema spp.

Phocanema decipiens A

Phocanema decipiens B

Phocanema decipiens C o Phocanema bulbosa

Phocanema decipiens D o Phocanema asaris

Phocanema catan

RAPHIDASCARIS

Raphidascaris spp.

Raphidascaris cristata

Raphidascaris acus

ACANTHOCHEILIDAE

Acanthocheilus spp.

Acanthocheilus rotundatus

DIOCTOPHYMATIDAE

Dioctophyma spp.

Dioctophyma renale

PHILOMETRIDAE

Philometra spp.

Philometra cylindracea

Philometra jordanoi

ANGIOSTRONGYLUS

Angiostrongylus spp.

Angiostrongylus cantonensis

GNATHOSTOMA

Gnathostoma spp.

Gnathostoma hispidum

Gnathostoma spinigerum

CAPILARIA

Capillaria spp.

Capilaria phillipinensis

Best regards

Montse

Montserrat Espiñeira Fernández

Dpto. Biología Molecular y Biotecnología

ANFACO-CECOPESCA

Crta. Colexio Universitario, 16

VIGO - PONTEVEDRA - ESPAÑA

36310