Damian Nwaneri via parasite%40net.bio.net (by damiannwaneri from yahoo.com)
Thu Oct 25 12:21:01 EST 2007

Dear Bionetters,
I am writing a paper on the Prevalence and Intensity
of Soil transmitted Helminthiasis in primary school
children in Benin city (a semi-urban area) in Nigeria.

This paper is part of my Part 2 Dissertation for my
Fellowship examination in faculty of Paediatrics.

The kato-katz method is one of the methods recommended
for stool analysis and parasite count, hence I need
the following papers;

1) Katz, N, Chaves, A & Pellegrino, J (1972) Rev.
Inst. Med. Trop. Sao Paulo
	14: 397.

2) Katz, N, Zicker, F, Chaves,A & Antunes,CMF (1982)
Rev. Inst. Med.
	Trop. Sao Paulo 14: 212

3) Coura, JR & Conceicao, MJ (1974) Rev. Soc. Bras.
Med. Trop. 8: 153

Photocopies of the original would be great as our
library does not stock the above journals. Failing
that, I would appreciate the title of the
papers and also the last page of each paper. If you
know of anyone in Nigeria or elsewhere whom I may
contact to get these papers, please e-mail their FAX
no or e-mail address so that I can get in touch with

Looking forward to the response - this is the first
time I have put a message out on this network and hope
I am not disappointed!

Dr Nwaneri Damian, U
Department of Child Health,
University of Benin Teaching Hospital,