[Parasitology] Cryptosporidium and Giardia samples

Hawash, Y.A.E. via parasite%40net.bio.net (by yaeh1 from leicester.ac.uk)
Wed Feb 27 06:34:15 EST 2008

Hi, everyone,
I am an Egyptian clinical parasitologist.I am doing a PhD research study at the university of Leicester ,UK  . I am trying to develop some PCR-based assays to detect Giardia lamblia,Cryptosporidium  isolates directly from stool of humans. I wonder if any one can help me in obtaining cysts/oocysts samples of these protozoa or at least can direct me to any person , or any lab dealing with these parasites. All effort done will be highly appreciated.
Thank you in advance.
With my best wishes and complete regards,
Yousry A.H.EL-S abbagh
PhD student
Infection ,Immunity and Inflammation dept.
Lab 212
Leicester
UK