[Parasitology] Re: Parasites and Parasitology Resources

JEDilworth via parasite%40net.bio.net (by bactitech from nospamhortonsbay.com)
Tue Feb 26 23:57:23 EST 2008

http://tinyurl.com/2jaogx

  a.. EAN: 9782917162088
  b.. Publisher: bioMérieux
  c.. Features: 180 pages, 21.5 x 27.5 cm / hardback cover
  d.. Availability: December 2007
Abstract:
Twenty four internationally-recognized experts covering the various
aspects of microbiological food safety today contributed to the
publication of this handbook. It provides an overview on the global food
safety situation and trends and presents in-depth knowledge of today's
important foodborne pathogens and includes other relevant food safety
issues, from the implementation of HACCP plans, to future laboratory
diagnostic tools and emerging foodborne pathogens. This handbook was
consciously designed for easy reading and for those, such as Food
company CEOs who should be aware of the stakes when producing food for
human consumption.

I know nothing about this book other than the title - it may help you
out. Ordering information on the website.

Judy Dilworth, M.T. (ASCP)
Microbiology

"Elham AbdAlgani Kassim" <elham.kassim from adfca.ae> wrote in message
news:mailman.799.1204045311.2451.parasite from net.bio.net...
Dear Sirs,

I would like from you to inform me about foodborn parasite due to I'm
currently working as food analyst for detecting of parasites like
Giardia, Cryptosporidium, Entameba  , actually I need to help me or to
consult me for preparation of the lab and kinds of analysis which have
been doing ,equipments, staining etc...

Very thanks