[Parasitology] Bonnie Seligson here with question re: parasitology

Bonnie Seligson via parasite%40net.bio.net (by bonnie.seligson from gmail.com)
Sun May 4 17:45:28 EST 2008

Hello,
My name is Bonnie Seligson and I am writing because I am looking for a
parasitologist/ physician who is able to diagnose the specific
parasite that is present in the tissue surrounding my eye, face, nose
and mouth. This parasite is moveable and is affecting vision and other
areas. It was first obvious by a plastic surgeon in Denver Colorado. I
am willing to travel anywhere in the USA or overseas for appropriate
treatment. I can be reached at: bonnie.seligson from gmail.com or by
telephone at 303-840-6535. I became aware of your email address
following an email inquiry regarding amount of time specific to
parasitology in medical school. I hope that this email will render a
response from any member of your department. Thank you in advance.
Bonnie Seligson