[Parasitology] Qualified physician parasitologists

Bonnie Seligson via parasite%40net.bio.net (by bonnie.seligson from gmail.com)
Thu Nov 20 17:19:24 EST 2008

Hello,
I am very much trying to find a medical parasitologist who can
diagnose and treat an infestation of a unknown worm that has formed
under the skin around the nasal area and eye and eyelids and cheek.
Although I am in Denver Colorado, I am willing to travel to Europe if
necessary. After seeing this not asking about time for training, I saw
a reply from France and am hopeful that a parasitologist/ physician
will respond who is able to take on this case. The parasite is
actually moveable when it's location is in the nose and certain places
on the face. Please respond to my email at: bonnie.seligson from gmail.com.
I have been seen by medical personnel and they were the first to
suggest the parasite, after ruling out a foreign object and other
bacteria and realizing that there was rapid movement of this object.
Thank you to all for any response. My telephone number is 303-840-6535.