[Parasitology] for Gaston Pichon

Lindstrom, Lamont via parasite%40net.bio.net (by lamont-lindstrom from utulsa.edu)
Sat Apr 18 18:26:38 EST 2009

Dear Gaston,  your other email is bouncing back.  I've tried to send a
brief reply,

Dear Gaston,
 I'm glad you found my email message...sorry it was spammed!  I haven't
seen much published on Samuel Henry.  Patrick O'Reilly must list him in
his TAHITIENS?  You might contact Bronwen Douglas at ANU's Research
School of Pacific and Asian Studies Dept. of Asian and Pacific History.
She may know more about Shineberg's sources, and also if anyone out
there has written much about the Henry family.

A bientot!

Lamont Lindstrom
Kendall Professor and Chair of Anthropology
University of Tulsa
Tulsa, OK  USA  74104