How to get PHOTOSYN NICELIST

Jonathan B. Marder MARDER at agri.huji.ac.il
Mon Aug 23 23:24:43 EST 1993

For some reason, LISTSERV at TAUNIVM (LISTSERV at VM.TAU.AC.IL) seems to be having
problems delivering PHOTOSYN NICELIST.  The solution is to tell LISTSERV what
it should know already i.e. this file belongs to the PHOTOSYN list i.e.:-
    GET PHOTOSYN NICELIST PHOTOSYN
                          ********
Note the repetition of "PHOTOSYN".  I tried this and it works.  Eventually, we
will be making this file available from the Biosci host computer, so I'm not
sure if and when I will fix the TAUNIVM problem.

Thanks to those who let me know about this. I will be away for the next 3
weeks so I hope that this is truly fixed!!
__
Jonathan B. Marder                 '
Department of Agricultural Botany  |     Internet: MARDER at AGRI.HUJI.AC.IL
The Hebrew University of Jerusalem | /\/ Bitnet:   MARDER at HUJIAGRI
P.O.Box 12, Rehovot 76100, ISRAEL  /     Fax:      (08 or +9728) 467763