CHLAMYDOMONAS newsgroup is ready

Jonathan B. Marder MARDER at
Mon Jul 12 10:56:35 EST 1993

In article <CMM. at> kristoff at NET.BIO.NET (Dave Kristofferson) writes:
>Subject: CHLAMYDOMONAS newsgroup is ready
>From: kristoff at NET.BIO.NET (Dave Kristofferson)
>Date: 9 Jul 93 22:38:00 GMT
>The CHLAMYDOMONAS newsgroup is ready for operation and the mailing
>list received from Dr. Elizabeth Harris has been installed.  Users
>located in the Americas and the Pacific Rim countries are served by
>biosci at and should direct any subscription mail there.
>Users in Europe, Africa, and Central Asia should contact
>biosci at regarding e-mail subscription information.

I assume that many readers of bionet.photosynthesis will be interested in
the above announcement.  Please note that you can also read the
newsgroup bionet.chlamydomonas using a newsreader (highly recommended,
same for bionet.photosynthesis).
Jonathan B. Marder                 '
Department of Agricultural Botany  |     Internet: MARDER at AGRI.HUJI.AC.IL
The Hebrew University of Jerusalem | /\/ Bitnet:   MARDER at HUJIAGRI
P.O.Box 12, Rehovot 76100, ISRAEL  /     Fax:      (08 or +9728) 467763