request for general reference

Bruce Patrick Chapman bchapman at
Sat Jun 26 19:28:11 EST 1993

Raymond Yee (yee at wrote:
: Hi netters,

: 	I am a real novice to the photosynthesis field.  Could anyone
: recommend a modern, broad, accurate (but not too technical) discussion
: about what is known about photosynthesis?  In other words, are there

: Cheers,

: Raymond

	I would actually start with something like the Annual reviews of
Plant Physiology and Plant Molecular Biology. There was a review of
photosystem I in the last few years and you will be able to find reviews
of other parts of the electron trasnsport chain in other volumes.