Molecular & General Genetics, vol. 239, no. 1, 1993

Fri May 14 13:56:35 EST 1993

> In article <930514095015.1c0d at agri.huji.ac.il> MARDER at AGRI.HUJI.AC.IL
> (Jonathan Marder) writes:
>
> >CC Springer Journals Preview Service                        via Internet
> (etc)
>
> Please do NOT repost articles references from another group!  If you have read
> them, have several and have something to say, then I'd say that an informative
> note is worth taking people's time.
>
>   Tom Schneider
>   National Cancer Institute
>   Laboratory of Mathematical Biology
>   Frederick, Maryland  21702-1201
>   toms at ncifcrf.gov

Tom,

	Many of the readers of PHOTOSYN do not have USENET access and
may not want to receive by e-mail all of the BIO-JOURNALS postings
which are getting rather large.  You can skip messages easily; they
can't.  Johnathan is perfectly within his rights as discussion leader
of this group to do this, and I support him in this effort.

				Sincerely,

				Dave Kristofferson
				BIOSCI/bionet Manager

				kristoff at net.bio.net