Names/addresses

GOVINDJEE GOVINDJEE at C.SCS.UIUC.EDU
Thu Nov 11 00:36:00 EST 1993

This is a request from Govindjee for:
names and addresses of undergraduate students doing research with you
or with your colleagues at your institution. We are particularly
interested in those who may have expressed interests in doing graduate
work in plant biology, plant physiology, plant molecular biology, and
plant biochemistry & biophysics. We would like to reach them directly
with information on our PhD programs at the University of Illinois
at Urbana. We have traineeships, research assistantships, teaching
assistantships and fellowships to offer to the motivated students.
Your recommendation would play the most significant and important role
in our choice. You may send me this information by E-mail (Gov at uiuc.edu),
by fax (217-244-7246 or 217-337-6196) or by regular mail (Dept. of
Plant Biology, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign,
265 Morrill Hall, 505 South Goodwin Avenue,Urbana,IL 61801-3707,USA).

I hope you are having a wonderful time in the 11th month of the year.
Christmas holidays are around the corner. But, Thanksgiving holidays are
almost here. Happy TUhanksgiving to you all.

Sincerely Yours,

Govindjee

Your good friend, as always.