Photosynthesis group...

Jonathan B. Marder MARDER at
Tue Nov 23 06:17:19 EST 1993

>Dear Jonathan,
>I hope you can help me.  I have to admit I have not paid much attention to
>the changes that occurred on the Photosynthesis group... I tend to read
>the mail but not have much to say!
>I now have something to say and I am not sure of the address to send my
>mail to get it distributed.
>That is why I need your help.

--- This is being posted to the whole readership as a reminder ----

Articles for the Photosynthesis list can be emailed to either PHOTOSYN at or to PHOTOSYN at (former is preferred if you post from Europe, Africa, Asia etc., latter from Americas + Pacific-rim).

Of course those lucky enough to be using a newsreader can post direct to bionet.photosynthesis from within the program.
Jonathan B. Marder                 '
Department of Agricultural Botany  |     Internet: MARDER at
The Hebrew University of Jerusalem | /\/ Bitnet:   MARDER at HUJIAGRI
P.O.Box 12, Rehovot 76100, ISRAEL  /     Fax:      (08 or +9728) 467763