Photosynthesis group...

Jonathan B. Marder MARDER at agri.huji.ac.il
Tue Nov 23 06:17:19 EST 1993

>Dear Jonathan,
>
>I hope you can help me.  I have to admit I have not paid much attention to
>the changes that occurred on the Photosynthesis group... I tend to read
>the mail but not have much to say!
>
>I now have something to say and I am not sure of the address to send my
>mail to get it distributed.
>
>That is why I need your help.

--- This is being posted to the whole readership as a reminder ----

Articles for the Photosynthesis list can be emailed to either PHOTOSYN at daresbury.ac.uk or to PHOTOSYN at net.bio.net (former is preferred if you post from Europe, Africa, Asia etc., latter from Americas + Pacific-rim).

Of course those lucky enough to be using a newsreader can post direct to bionet.photosynthesis from within the program.
__
Jonathan B. Marder                 '
Department of Agricultural Botany  |     Internet: MARDER at agri.huji.ac.il
The Hebrew University of Jerusalem | /\/ Bitnet:   MARDER at HUJIAGRI
P.O.Box 12, Rehovot 76100, ISRAEL  /     Fax:      (08 or +9728) 467763