P.MOHANTY is 60 TODAY

GOVINDJEE GOVINDJEE at C.SCS.UIUC.EDU
Fri Apr 1 01:48:34 EST 1994

It is a great pleasure to announce that one of my earlier PhD students
at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign will be celebrating
his 60th birthday today (April 1, 1994) in New Delhi, India.
I am sending this note of Congratulations and best wishes via this
network to him-- on behalf of all his Professors, friends, colleagues
and his many former PhD students and their students spread all over
India, in USA and in other countries.
This wonderful person, who has been a friend to so many of us, is:
our dear colleague Prasanna Mohanty.

In appreciation,

Govindjee
On behalf of all I was able to contact during these two last months.