chain "litter"

F Robert Tabita rtabita at MAGNUS.ACS.OHIO-STATE.EDU
Tue Apr 19 08:06:41 EST 1994

Just wanted to apologize for littering the airways with a chain letter last
week. I was so ticked off with all the junk I was receiving via various
networks that this last missive, from someone I do not know at all, was the
last straw. Thus, I thought I'd allow all the other people in the network from
whence my address was culled to share this garbage. Unfortunately, in my fit of
anger, I bounced the message to the wrong network.
Again, I'm sorry for the waste of time; it won't happen again from this
address.