Controled Ecological Life Support Sys.

Matthew Carroll mcarroll at lamar.ColoState.EDU
Mon Feb 7 15:49:29 EST 1994

I am a senior in Bio-Agriculture working on a joint project with the Dept
of Engineering.  The projects goal is to grow lettuce in a micro-gravity

I am looking for references on what the varying wavelengths of light
do to plants in their various growth stages from germination to harvest.

Any information or comments as to how I can locate this would be appreciated
greatly.  I would also be willing to share the groups progress on this
project with anyone who is interested.

Thank You,
	  Matthew Carroll
	  Mcarroll at