STRING

David J. Obedzinski devdjo at vaxa.hofstra.edu
Fri Feb 11 15:03:15 EST 1994

I am not within the field of biology but I am a lover of nature and have a
burning desire to have some questions answered.  Could someone is this group
with expertise and a little bit of time help me out with what may seem like
stupid questions but have puzzled me for years?

How much oxygen does a plant actually produce?  Does the level of production
depend on the species and the age or condition?  Does the level of production
change with the season like with evergreens that remain green throughout the
year?  More questions like these exist in my head and I would be grateful to
anyone who could assist with answers or could steer me in the direction of a
source.  Thank you in advance.