Unsubscribing

Jonathan B. Marder MARDER at agri.huji.ac.il
Tue Feb 15 04:30:07 EST 1994

Several individuals asked me for information about unsubscribing from
PHOTOSYN. I apologize for not replying individually, but this may also
interest others.  (I hope the unsubscriptions mean that people are learning to
use the mail system:).

The email subscription lists are split between net.bio.net and daresbury.ac.uk
which are supposed to serve the US + Far east and Africa/Eurasia respectively.

I recommend that in all cases you send your unsubscribe request to
BIOSCI-HELP at net.bio.net (and let them forward it to Daresbury if needed).
This is read and processed manually, so there is no strict syntax -
just keep it short and clear.  Remember to specify the PHOTOSYNTHESIS list
(since they handle several dozen others).
e.g.    Please take me off the PHOTOSYNTHESIS distribution list

N.B.  This has nothing to with PHOTOSYN.NICELIST - the email directory
maintained by Larry Orr.  If you want to make changes to your entry there,
contact Larry via PSRES at asuchm.la.asu.edu
__
Jonathan B. Marder                 '
Department of Agricultural Botany  |     Internet: MARDER at AGRI.HUJI.AC.IL
The Hebrew University of Jerusalem | /\/ Bitnet:   MARDER at HUJIAGRI
P.O.Box 12, Rehovot 76100, ISRAEL  /     Fax:      (08 or +9728) 467763