New NiceList Coming Soon

Larry Orr psres at ASUCHM.LA.ASU.EDU
Wed Feb 16 11:55:38 EST 1994

I have nearly completed a new version of the Photosynthesis Nicelist that I
will be posting in a few days.  If you would like to make corrections or
have yourself added to the list, please let me know right away. (Include
name, email address, # of times you read mail, is the address secure or
shared, also include your fax number if you wish this listed.) There are
numerous revisions and I would like to include as many as possible at this
time.

I have become an approved Gopher Administrator at Arizona State University
and  have set up a Photosynthesis Gopher hole here.  Details for accessing
the site will be included in the Nicelist posting.

Thank you,
Larry Orr
PSRES at ASUCHM.LA.ASU.EDU