HERE IS THE NEW PHOTOSYNTHESIS NICELIST

Jonathan B. Marder MARDER at agri.huji.ac.il
Mon Jan 3 06:18:25 EST 1994

In article <2g74s0$6ju at mserv1.dl.ac.uk> Larry Orr (PSRES at ASUCHM.LA.ASU.EDU) <PSRES at ASUCHM.LA.ASU.EDU> writes:
>Subject: HERE IS THE NEW PHOTOSYNTHESIS NICELIST
>From: Larry Orr (PSRES at ASUCHM.LA.ASU.EDU) <PSRES at ASUCHM.LA.ASU.EDU>
>Date: 2 Jan 1994 18:47:28 -0000

>Attached is the new NICELIST of email aware photosynthesis researchers
>that like to use and ANSWER their email.
I have successfully posted the new version of NICELIST on LISTSERV.
It may be retrieved by sending the following command to
LISTSERV at VM.TAU.AC.IL:-
           GET PHOTOSYN NICELIST PHOTOSYN
You can give this command as the text of an email message to LISTSERV.
Alternatively:-
   You can retrieve the file "00000001 PHOTOSYN" via anonymous FTP from
VM.TAU.AC.IL, directory LISTSERV.193

>Access to the Nicelist will
>be available at Bionet, both as a regualar file and as a special file
>accessible through GOPHER.
This will all be announced when it is set up.

Meanwhile - for those who like to play, try telnetting to
BIOINFO.WEIZMANN.AC.IL Port 8888.  You can CONNECT GUEST (that's a command)
and then type MAP to get your bearings.  If you make your way to the
LABORATORY WING you will find THE PHOTOSYNTHESIS LAB. with some
goodies set up (including the new NICELIST with a search option).
__
Jonathan B. Marder                 '
Department of Agricultural Botany  |     Internet: MARDER at AGRI.HUJI.AC.IL
The Hebrew University of Jerusalem | /\/ Bitnet:   MARDER at HUJIAGRI