11th Eastern Regional Photosynthesis Conference

Julio de Paula jdepaula at ACC.HAVERFORD.EDU
Wed Jan 5 10:50:43 EST 1994

11th ANNUAL EASTERN REGIONAL PHOTOSYNTHESIS CONFERENCE
FIRST ANNOUNCEMENT

The 11th Annual Eastern Regional Photosynthesis Conference will be held on
March 25-27, 1994 at the Woods Hole Marine Biology Laboratory.  If you are
in our mailing list, then you should have received an announcement.  If you
would like to be on our mailing list or did not receive the first
announcement, please respond via e-mail to the address at the bottom of this
message.

The plenary speakers for this year's conference are

Bridgette Barry, Univ. of Minnesota
Robert Niederman, Rutgers University
Michael Therien, Univ. Pennsylvania

Conferees are welcomed to present their results either as a poster or as a
short talk.  Registration and abstract forms will be mailed soon.  Our early
success in corporate fund raising has guaranteed that costs to individuals
attending the meeting will not be higher than last year's:  roughly $170 for
lodging, meals, and registration, double occupancy.

See you in March,

Julio de Paula
Haverford College
Department of Chemistry