NMR

ANDY JOHNSTON AJ at biolsci.dundee.ac.uk
Tue Sep 13 05:31:59 EST 1994

I am not sure if this is the right place.... but it is somewhere to start.

Is there anyone on this list who has working/theoretical experience of P31
NMR. I have just started some experiments and am slightly confused as to
whether my medium should contain PO4. When I have it in I just get one
massive peak.... and lots of little ones when I leave it out.

That is not really unexpected.... but the literature I am following has
papers where PO4 is part of the medium and others where it is not!

Any suggestions will be greatfully recieved.

yours

Andrew Johnston
Dundee