student in need of information

Ion Baianu baianu at ux1.cso.uiuc.edu
Fri Dec 1 12:51:43 EST 1995

One of the better, recent and clearly written books that contains a
reasonable chapter on Photosynthesis is the "Biochemistry" book by D.Voet &
J.G.Voet, 2nd Edition, Ch.22, pp.626-649, J. Wiley & Sons, Inc., 1995 : New
York as well as several references cited therein on p.659. In such a short
space it does not contain ev
erything 'basic' in the field, but it is a good start.
Good luck!

I.C.Baianu

P.S. If you have a brief question or two I'd be glad to try to answer them if
I can. ICB