Active?

Harald Teicher hteicher at biobase.dk
Wed Feb 22 07:57:11 EST 1995

thargie at thargie.xs4all.nl wrote:
: Hello!

: I'm connected to this group for a week now and have seen no
: posts of any sort.

: Is this because it's a DEAD group or is there a problem at my
: provider?

: Regards, E.Bindt aka Thargie.
:                          )
:                         (        (    (
:                     )            )    )
:                    (     |||||||     (
:                         ( O   O )
:                  ____oOO___(_)___OOo____
:                  )      *THE END*        (
: ## CrossPoint v3.02 ##

Nope, its pretty much alive, i think. i have received some helpful post about
cyclic electron transport, just a couple of weeks ago, and have responded with
some advice about the Calvin cycle to someone else - a lot of stuff seems to
have disapeared over the last few days, though.