photosynthesis measurement instruments

Marc van Iersel marcvi at CC.USU.EDU
Thu Feb 23 13:16:43 EST 1995

>We are interested in replacing our ADC-3 open system with another instrument.
>Does anyone have any experience/recommendations using the CI-301PS portable
photosynthesis system from CID, Inc.?
>We really like using an open system which is why we aren't considering the
LICOR models.  Any other companies to recommend?
>Thanks in advance,
>Cheryl Wilen
>Univ. California-Riverside

You may want to get some information from LiCor.  Their latest portable
photosynthesis system is an open system.

Marc van Iersel, Ph.D.                UU     UU   SSSSSS   UU    UU
Crop Physiology Laboratory            UU     UU  SS        UU    UU
Department of Plants, Soils,          UU     UU  SS        UU    UU
          and Biometeorology          UU     UU   SSSSSS   UU    UU
Utah State University                 UU     UU        SS  UU    UU
Logan, UT 84322-4820                  UU     UU        SS  UU    UU
USA                                    UUUUUUU    SSSSSS    UUUUUU

Tel + Fax: (801) 797-2600