Chloroplast position - its role in photosynthesis ? HELP

Henrik Svendsen svendsen at ruc.dk
Mon Feb 27 14:56:12 EST 1995

URGENT - as part of my final master exam (on march 3.) in Biology I have
to give a lecture over the theme: Chloroplast position and its role in
photosynthesis.
I lack all concrete information/references, I would especially appreciate
information on changes in absorption/transmission which accompanies
chloroplast position and measurements showing how these presumed changes
affect photosynthesis, with particular interest in light intensities
below photoinhibition.

Don,t hesitate to E-mail at my freinds E-mail adress: svendsen at ruc.dk

Charlotte