Variable fluorescence apparatus

Jonathan B. Marder MARDER at agri.huji.ac.il
Thu Jan 5 03:12:50 EST 1995

Dear friends,
  A colleague has asked me to advise on the purchase of a portable variable
fluorescence apparatus.  We have looked at specifications of the PP-Systems
OS-100 and OS-500 (made by Optisciences-Inc, U.S.A.) and are impressed by
the specifications (and price).  I also saw the devices at a conference a
while back.
  Our question is:  Does anyone have experience actually using these products?
How reliable and convenient are they in a field setting?

Thanks for any information (either replies to this newsgroup or to me
personally).

__
Jonathan B. Marder                 '
Department of Agricultural Botany  |     Internet: MARDER at agri.huji.ac.il
The Hebrew University of Jerusalem | /\/
P.O.Box 12, Rehovot 76100, ISRAEL  /     Fax:      (08 or +9728) 467763