Hill Reaction

David Soriano soriano+ at pitt.edu
Thu Jul 20 13:09:47 EST 1995

I am an organic chemist working on the Hill reaction to produce hydrogen
gas. I need to discuss some of my findings with a plant/ chloroplast
expert. I am working on stabilizing chloroplasts on novel supports and I
think I have found a new catalyst to produce hydrogen from hydroquinones.
I need a supplier of fresh chloroplasts since I am not good at the
technique of isolation from spinach. I hope to hear from interested
parties. The inter-net is sure a good way to meet scientists outside your
discipline! Regards, D.S.S.