A.S.McAlpine asm at
Fri Jun 16 11:19:12 EST 1995

at the moment I read this newsgroup through a readnews program. I have a friend
who would like to read this group but cannot get/use this prgram. Is there a
way in which she can subscribe and get the messages sent to her e-mail account?

Please reply to my personal e-mail address and not to the group. Thanks

                               (o o)
                        Protein Crystallography
 Alan McAlpine                     | SRR  Division
 Daresbury Laboratories            |
 Daresbury                         |
 Warrington WA4 4AD                | Tel: 01925 603606
 England                           | Fax: 01925 603124
 UK                                | E-Mail: a.s.mcalpine at