subscribing

A.S.McAlpine asm at dlpx1.dl.ac.uk
Fri Jun 16 11:19:12 EST 1995

Hi,

at the moment I read this newsgroup through a readnews program. I have a friend
who would like to read this group but cannot get/use this prgram. Is there a
way in which she can subscribe and get the messages sent to her e-mail account?

Please reply to my personal e-mail address and not to the group. Thanks

Alan

--

                               \\|//
                               (o o)