postdoc position

Pierre Sebban sebban at citi2.fr
Thu Jun 22 02:09:47 EST 1995

A postdoctoral position (Human Frontier of Science Organization) is available for three years (from Oct. 1, 95) to work on "The Electrostatic Effects and Proton Conduction in Bacterial Reaction Center Membrane Proteins"at the Centre de Genetique Moleculaire, in Gif/Yvette, France
Experience in biochemistry and spectroscopy would be appreciated, but is not definitely needed. Knowledge in molecular biology 	and genetics is also desirable (but again not definitely needed) since 6 months will be spent in a laboratory of molecular genetics in the USA. We are seeking well-organized and flexible candidates able to carry out a multidisciplinary approach of the project.
Please send CV and statement of research interests to:
P. Sebban
Photosynthese Bacterienne, Bat. 24, Centre de Genetique Moleculaire, CNRS, 91198, Gif, France
Do not hesitate to contact me for any details:
Tel (33) 1 69 82 38 26; Fax (33) 1 69 82 35 62; e-mail: sebban at citi2.fr