Announcement: Photosynthesis Center Web Site

Larry Orr Larry.Orr at ASU.EDU
Fri Mar 10 19:14:59 EST 1995

The Photosynthesis Center at Arizona State University has established a
World Wide Web site.  To visit our home page:

The home page is still under development, but already contains a link to
the Photosynthesis Nicelist and other information.  The site will contain
information of interest to the photosynthesis community as a whole, as well
as local Center infomation and links to various related sources of

The Nicelist will be updated weekly (as necessary) at this site.
Occasional updates will be sent to photosyn/bionet and to the
Photosynthesis Center Gopher. It is our intention to develop a searchable
Nicelist, so that it will not be necessary to read the entire list to find
a particular email address.  This will be done as time permits.

Stop by for a visit.  Suggestions for the Nicelist and our web site are welcome.

Larry Orr                               tel: (602) 965-1963
Dept. of Chemistry & Biochemistry       fax: (602) 965-2747
Arizona State University                Larry.Orr at
Box 871604
Tempe, AZ 85287-1604