Chloroplast Movement

Harald Teicher hteicher at biobase.dk
Thu Mar 30 12:36:46 EST 1995

Janet Kelso (kelso at beastie.cs.und.ac.za) wrote:
: [ Article crossposted from bionet.plants ]
: [ Author was Janet Kelso ]
: [ Posted on 28 Mar 1995 09:33:37 GMT ]

: I am an undergraduate biology student in Durban, South Africa. As a class
: project we are setting up a web page dealing with a variety of aspects of
: photosynthesis. Does anyone know of any Web sites where I can find
: information on this topic...and especially on chloroplast movement in
: plants.

: This should be a useful site, so if you have other sites that might be able
: to be linked, please let me know.

: Thanks
: Janet

: ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
: Janet Kelso                   |       Tel:   (031) 864666
: University of Natal           |       Email: kelso at beastie.cs.und.ac.za
: Biology Department            |       URL:   http://www.active.co.za/~kelso

hi janet

sorry, no luck with the web sites, but i am a durbanite myself, studying
photosynthesis in denmark, and would be glad to help out on some specific
questions in exchange for gossip from durban

good luck

harry