rate constants

Dusan Lazar - biophysics LAZARD at prfnw.upol.cz
Mon Apr 15 08:32:21 EST 1996

Dear everybody,
    I am a postgraduate student of biophysics at the Palacky
University (Czech Republic). I try to model fluorescence induction
curve but I do not know some rate constants of electron transfer
through PS II. That is why I ask you to write to me rate constants of
electron transfer from Qa to Fe (that iron between Qa and Qb), from
Fe to Qb and the rate constants as for cyclic electron transport in PS
II through cytochrome b559. Thank you very much to all of you.
   Yours sincerelly,

                                        Dusan Lazar
                                        Dept. of Exper. Physics
                                        Faculty of Science