Photosynthesis Nicelist and BITNET

Larry Orr larry.orr at
Fri Aug 2 16:17:40 EST 1996

The old BITNET portion of the internet is being turned off world-wide
effective Dec. 31, 1997.  In reality, most of the old BITNET sites have
already been turned off as anyone trying to use BITNET addresses knows.

I will be updating or purging ALL BITNET addresses on the Nicelist in the
near future. The changes will occur gradually and, as time permits, I will
be testing the new Internet addresses as I convert from Bitnet. Failed
addresses will be dropped from the Nicelist. Hopefully things will be
more-or-less current in a couple months.

The URL for the Nicelist is:

Larry Orr                               Larry.Orr at
Photosynthesis Center                   tel: (602) 965-1963
Dept. of Chemistry & Biochemistry       fax: (602) 965-2747
Arizona State University
Box 871604
Tempe, AZ 85287-1604 USA