simulation programs

Juan J Guiamet javimail at biology.lsa.umich.edu
Tue Mar 19 13:00:48 EST 1996

        I am interested in incorporating computer simulations of
photosynthesis into the lab of a Plant Physiology course that I teach in
Argentina.  Ideally, I would like students to be able to manipulate
physiological and environmental parameters and see their effects on ,
e.g., photosynthetic rate.  Or compare the responses of C3 and C4 species
under similar conditions.  Does anybody know of a simulation that could
be run in a PC and be adequate for an advanced undergraduate course?
        Thanks,

                Juan J.Guiamet
                Dept. of Biology
                Univ. of Michigan